Do you want to generate attention to your products, services or both? Then you should be thinking about how to start a pay per click campaign. Popularly abbreviated as PPC, such a campaign is one way to help create leads and convert leads in massive numbers.
How to Start a Pay Per Click Campaign
Are you ready to drive attention and sales for your business? This post will tell you everything you need to know about PPC. You will learn what it is, why you should use it, and how to set up a successful campaign. If that is something you would want for your business, read on to know more.
What is a PPC Campaign?
In conventional adverts, you pay a broadcaster or a media house to run your ads. However, it is a different ball game when it comes to PPC advertising. PPC works in a way where you only pay when someone clicks on your ad so that you can reap the benefits of PPC. You can run your PPC campaign on a social media platform like Facebook, or on search engine like Google. All you are looking for is to get prime positioning for your ads to grab attention and convince someone to click on them. The ads are ranked depending on how appealing they are and how much you are paying per click.
Why Bother with PPC Advertising?
PPC campaigns on sites such as Bing or Google PPC can get you the immediate action you need from prospects. They can make visitors click on the subscribe button or make an instant purchase. As a bonus, you will also build awareness around your brand. Here are some benefits that come with PPC advertising;
- You can specifically target the audience you want by choosing specific keywords. Thus, it is a more precise method to get your message across to the right people.
- It is very easy to control how much you spend. You simply decide how much you are paying for a click and how many clicks you need in a day, week, or month.
- You are paying after a click. Prospects are led to your home page where you have better odds to convince them to take action.
- You can track what is happening with each campaign by getting real time data. It becomes easy to make adjustments and change your approach to get more clicks.
- Possible to set up different campaigns at the same time
- You decide how much each click is worth to you. Again, this gives you control over your advertising expenses.
Steps to Set Up PPC Campaign
- Set your goals and be specific.
- Choose your advertising platforms. Make sure they align with your goals.
- Decide on keywords you want to use.
- Work on your bids for each keyword and draft weekly or monthly budgets.
- Draft you adverts, upload them and link them to your home page.
- Keep an eye on how the campaign is going and make necessary changes.
It is not rocket science to know how to start a pay per click campaign. List your goals and choose your platforms carefully when you want to advertise in addition to your SMS campaign, social media campaign or more. Do not be over ambitious; take baby steps at first. You can accelerate things once everything picks up speed.